Monday, August 1, 2011

good answer

law the other day an article that I liked the reply he gave a woman:
was an announcement by a gym in a locality, and said:
WANT TO BE THIS SUMMER SIREN OR WHALE?

The answer to this restaurant was as follows:

Dear Advertisers:

Whales are always surrounded by friends (dolphins, sea lions, curious humans).
They have an active sex life, get pregnant and have the most tender Ballenita which they suckle.
He pump dolphins spend getting purple shrimp.
Play and swim plying the seas, knowing such wonderful places as Patagonia, the Barents Sea and Coral reefs of Polynesia.
Whales sing very well and even record CD's.
They are impressive and have almost no more predatory than humans.
They are cherished, protected and admired by almost everyone.

Mermaids do not exist.
And if there would queue in the consultations of psychoanalysts because they would have a serious personality disorder, 'woman or fish? "
They have no sex life because they kill the men who approach them, do well where?.
So I do not have kids.
They are pretty, yes, but lonely and sad.
Besides who would want to approach a girl who smells like fish?.

I have it clear, I want to be whale.

PS: This time the media put us in mind the idea that only thin is beautiful, I prefer to enjoy an ice cream with my kids, a nice dinner with a man who makes me vibrate, a coffee and cookies with my friends.
With time we gain weight because the accumulate as much information in your head, when there is no more room, is shared by the rest of the body, so we're not fat, we are extremely educated.
From now on when I see your ass in the mirror think, my mother, so I'm ready .......